Dear [Customer’s/Member’s First Name],
We are excited to announce that we are converting to a new core banking system starting on [INSERT DATE] through [INSERT DATE]. We decided to change our core system so we may continue to provide you with safe, secure products and services all while utilizing the newest technology.
While our core conversion will mostly be happening behind the scenes, there will be times where it will affect some of the services you may use. We will keep you up-to-date on when and what will be affected so that you will be prepared. We also want to provide you with more information on what a core conversion is and why we are doing it.
With our new core, we will operate more efficiently and be able to provide you with more services. After [INSERT CONVERSION COMPLETION DATE], we will have several improved or new services available to you. These include:
- [INSERT LIST OF IMPROVED OR NEW ITEMS THAT WILL BENEFIT ACCOUNT HOLDERS - Ex: Expanded Wire Transfer Capability]
- [INSERT LIST OF IMPROVED OR NEW ITEMS THAT WILL BENEFIT ACCOUNT HOLDERS - Ex: Enhanced Bill Pay]
- [INSERT LIST OF IMPROVED OR NEW ITEMS THAT WILL BENEFIT ACCOUNT HOLDERS – Ex. New Business Bill Pay]
[INSERT A LIST OF THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AFFECTED BY THE CORE CONVERSION – Ex: Online banking will have a new log-in process / our mobile app has a new look and feel.]
How to Prepare
[EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOU COULD INCLUDE] –
While most of the core conversion process will take place behind the scenes, there are a few things you can do. We recommend:
- Taking note of when the conversion is taking place. We will keep you informed throughout the whole process via letters, social media, and on our website.
- Adjusting your recurring Online Bill Pay payments before [FIRST DAY OF CORE CONVERSION] (since Online Bill Pay will be affected by the conversion).
- Making a small withdrawal from one of our branches or one of our ATMs to make sure you have some cash on hand (since there will be some system limitations during this time).
- Download your e-statements. All of your transaction history will no longer be available after the core conversion. We recommend printing a year’s worth of statements for your records.
- Make sure all of your information is still correct. Please contact us at [INSERT PHONE NUMBER] if you have any new information or would like to check your current information.
We have also put together a core conversion to-do list for your convenience. It can be found on our website.
We are looking forward to the new changes, and we hope you are too. If you have any questions, we encourage you to contact us at [INSERT PHONE NUMBER], visit our website at [INSERT WEBSITE URL], and “Like” us on Facebook. We will be available [INSERT DAYS AND HOURS ACCOUNT HOLDERS CAN CALL]. You may also come into any of our branches. Our staff has been trained and is prepared to answer any questions you may have.
[Bank or Credit Union Name]
- License: Free for Commercial Use
- Product/Service: System Conversion
- Note: Compliance related items not included, as they differ for banks and credit unions.