Onboarding keyboard_arrow_right Email Marketing keyboard_arrow_right Direct Mail keyboard_arrow_right Marketing Automation keyboard_arrow_right Cross-Selling keyboard_arrow_right Growth Automation
Included with Core iQ
- check No Long-Term Contract
- check Unlimited Users
- check Unlimited Templates
- check Nightly Updates
- check Designated Support Rep
- check Full System Training
- check DIY Training Videos
- check Best Practice Sharing
What Our Customers Say About Us
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does Core iQ cost?
There are three parts to Core iQ’s pricing:
- A one time implementation fee.
- A monthly software license fee of $1200 per month.
- Then you only pay for the communications you send through the system.
2. How long is your contract?
We don’t believe in locking our customers into long-term contracts, so our terms are month-to-month. This aligns our incentives because if you’re free to leave us at anytime, we are required to give you the best possible experience, all the time.
3. What is the monthly cost of Core iQ?
Core iQ’s software license fee is just $1200 per month and a lot comes with that, including:
- Unlimited Seat Licenses - Add users at anytime, for no extra charge.
- Unlimited Templates - Use or modify any of ours, or bring in your own. We don’t play games charging extra for templates.
- One Additional Data Feed per Month - The platform can actually grow in value, over time, without growing in cost.
- Designated Support Rep - We’re happy to help and usually respond within the same business day.
4. What is the average time it takes for implementation?
Implementation is a four phase process, and you can expect it to take about six to eight weeks, once we have everything we need from you. Our customers typically use between 40 and 80 IT resource hours throughout the entire process and most of that time is front loaded. Here is a breakdown of our four phase implementation process:
- Phase I - We work together to gather your branch, employee & product data, build your nightly extract, set up a server, and define an initial marketing scope.
- Phase II - Once we have everything to get going, we load the Core iQ software on your server, map your nightly extract into Core iQ, and load your marketing materials.
- Phase III - We QA your nightly data import, and then provide you with a preflight checklist to perform tests that ensure your data appears in Core iQ correctly.
- Phase IV - We train you on how to build audiences & schedules, add templates & users, and run reports. When you go live, you’re sending out communications to your account holders.
5. How does the cost per communication pricing work?
You’re spending money today to send out communications across email, direct mail, and text messages. With Core iQ, you have the benefit of doing it all through one system. You will only ever pay for what you send out. You can also set your monthly budget, giving you complete control over your monthly marketing spend. Check out our pricing page for a complete cost breakdown.